Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's the weekend

I've never felt quite so deserving of two days off, nor have I ever felt so appreciative of my teachers. This week was HARD WORK and of all the wonder in the world, all I craved at the end of my 16 hour days was my head on the pillow.  

Jet lag never got the best of me.

It's 8am, Saturday morning... rain imminent. Here comes laundry, lesson planning, and perhaps some dancing if I can muster the energy (although not bloody likely considering how I feel this mornin').

I killed another cockroach this am as I sipped  my green tea latte under jail cell lighting.

Must go have alone time with my pronouns...

PS.  The sex and the city movie is rubbish. Moderately entertaining, but not worth the feeling of having stuffed oneself with a burger, fries, milkshake and apple pie when it's over. Save the ten bucks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby,
I hope that by the time you are reading this comment you have recovered from the drudgery of teaching pronouns and biology and are ready again to show those blushing Korean girls the finer points of proper dance floor etiquette.
Love always,
Mama