Monday, June 23, 2008

processual symbolic analysis





Last night a group of teachers and I hopped on the subway to the World Cup Stadium and watched the North vs. South Korea soccer game. As far as the quality of soccer, though I am no expert, I'm pretty sure Tanner could have run any of those boys into the turf...

I have no words to express my amazement of having born witness to such an event. 

Enjoy the photos. 

PS. The above photo is from sushi 990, our favorite new conveyor belt sushi restaurant. 


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey Liv, its heather from PBX, HI, I love the blog, its great. So, I have a friend that is teaching in Korea also, she is in Suji, I have no idea if thats anywhere close to you, but she is in need of some fun american friends. if you want to contact her, please let me know. h_baby21@yahoo.com. but, have a good time, we miss you!!!!~